Here’s a quick glance at what you can look forward to (view detailed agenda on the home page):
- Friday, April 8th
- An evening Welcome Reception at the Alumni Association with an opportunity to meet some of FSU’s most respected faculty and administration like Alumni Association President, Scott Atwell, and renowned professor of FSU’s College of Communication, Mark Zeigler.
- Cocktail hour at Level 8 (at Hotel Duval)
- Saturday, April 9th
- Leadership Panel
- Alumni Town Hall and Reunion Lunch
- Diversity Panel
- Garnet & Gold Game Watch Party (Brass Tap)
- AASU’s 20th Anniversary Celebration in the evening (hosted by AASU)
- Sunday, April 10th
- The weekend will conclude with brunch, hugs and salutations
If you have any questions or want to get involved in the planning process, let us know!
We will soon be accepting Executive Committee nominations for the 2016-2018 term. Stayed tuned for more info!
Are you hosting a local event for the FSU Community? Let us help you advertise!
(* = Required Fields)